Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

I woke up this morning renewed and energized.  I read my favorite scripture (Psalms 37) and was ready to begin my day.  So, I made my tea, fed the dog and logged on the my facebook page.  I did something today that I havent done in a while which was . . . invite a few of my fb friends to "like" my page.

The reception was wonderful!  I got 10-12 new likes within the hour!  I also got lots of wonderful feedback and positive comments.  That boosted my ego! lol.  But, it also reminded me that no man is an island.  We cant exsist alone.  We need our friends, family, and acquaintances to bounce ideas, spread love and words of encouragement and also just to network. 

As I begin this journey to expand my crochet business and to tread into territories unknown, I know that without the Lord, and the encouragement of others it would be impossible.  So, Im feeling good, and encouraging any and everyone to keep forging ahead.  Even if the obstacles are staring you in the face, blocking you at the door, or screaming in your head. . . keep moving, you might have to cry but . .  keep moving, it may look impossible, . . . KEEP MOVING!

Any and every day that you are alive and breathing is another day to try again.  Any day, every day, is a WONDERFUL day.  It is a gift from God and we must use it to the fullest.  Today is "hump day" it is Wonderful Wedesday.  What are you going to do with your gift?  Dont hide it.  Use it and share it.  You may just bless someone without knowing it.  I love you but God loves you more.

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment