Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im Back!!!

I have been gone for a while! Ive been making major changes in my life and lost the love of crocheting and crafting for a while. But, I am making a comeback. . . and this blog is my start! I am picking up some old habits (good ones of course) and letting go of some bad!

First of all, I am crocheting a special garment for someone. I have to be hush, hush about it. But, it will be revealed soon! And, I hope that you love it and more importantly that they love it also!

Second, my business (Tracy's Signs and Celebrations!) is celebrating my birthday by offering MARCH MADNESS!!! And we are selling individual balloons for .50 each and banners and/columns for 50% off from March 1st - 31st!!!! So, if you are interested please let me know and you can also check out my work on facebook. You can go to my page and then find my business page that way. If not, hit me back and I will double check it for you or send you a fan request!!

I have been having alot of trying times lately, as everyone has, and finally decided to come out swinging. Im not going out without a fight!!! "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" (Genesis 18:14) The Answer is NO!! We have "imcomparably great power for us who believe" (Ephesians 1:19). So, there we go. I am praying for a breakthrough, I believe I will receive it, and I will continue to push through until I receive it!!! I believe it for you also. Trust God.

P.S. Don't forget to call me or send me a facebook message if you are interested in balloons, banners or columns. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment