Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy to be here!

I am soooo happy to finally be posting on my blog!  I forgot the password and have been struggling to log on with all of the changes to the site.  But, finally I am here and I am very happy!

I am also happy to be here after hearing about all of the tragedies that have been happening around the nation.  We take life for granted daily and we must realize that tomorrow isnt promised and every moment we have is a blessed gift from God.  Please take the time to tell your friends and family that you love them and treat eachother with respect and love. 

Great things have been happening at Lovepetals.  My orders have been soaring off the roof!  I have been overwhelmed but in a good way.  I am also incorporating knitting with my designs and I am very excited about that.  Learning to knit has been my New Years resolution for several years and finally I have learned.  Of course I am a beginner but prayerfully by this time next year I will be advanced and making wonderful and beautiful new designs.  Stay Tuned!

I just completed a beautiful gown for a customer and she seems very pleased.  I will post pics soon.  Thanks for hanging in there with me and waiting patiently for me to return.  I have found my way back to you and believe me I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE!  I will be posting again soon thanks again and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment