Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Rasta for Christmas!

SPECIAL ORDER
www.lovepetals.etsy.com
Hey Guys, check out my latest design on Etsy.  It is a custom made dress for a customer.  I prayed and asked God to send the work and He did it "exceedingly, abundantly"!  It turned out better than I imagined!

Also, Christmas was great!  I spent time with my family.  We share laughs, jokes and even tears of joy!  Its a blessing to have family and share special times.  Things wont always be great but cherish every moment.  They are gone too soon and you cant get time back. 

All through the night I dreamed of new designs.  It was crazy!  I love what I do and cant wait to get started creating my newest vision.  Ill share it when its completed.

Well, gotta go, just wanted to drop you a few lines and share my latest design.  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment