Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Today is the beginning of a new year! I am excited about the possibilities that await-. I am also preparing to present my line at the first Oklahoma Fashion Week in April.

This endeavor is a dream come true and will test my faith, skills and confidence'. This is something I've wanted for a long time-. I feel it will advance me to the next level in my career.  One thing I know for sure is it will force me to make my business a priority and invest the time and money necessary to make it what I've hoped and dreamed it will be.

I believe we all have desires that can and will manifest only when we submit it to prayer and put feet to our faith. I'm praying that those things you desire will manifest in your life and ask that you do the same for me. I will definitely keep you posted.

New designs and logo will be coming soon. stay tuned. Remember: Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams are realized there is life and joy! Proverbs 13:12.  Smooches.




No comments:

Post a Comment