Thursday, January 24, 2013

God is Able!

Good Morning!  I woke up with low spirits this morning.  I have alot on my mind.  So, I turned on my ipod and began listening to "God is Able" by Smokey Norful.  I put the song on repeat so that it could mentor to my spirit.  I immediately began feeling lifted up.

The key is to link into God's spirit and not let people, obstacles, your surroundings and even your thoughts to hinder you or defeat you.  "God is able to do immeasurablly more than all we ask or imagine, accordingto his power that is at work within us" Ephesians 3:20.

Im saying these things to you as well as to myself.  I have spent alot of time worrying about what other people think or say instead of listening to God and what his word tells me that He thinks of me.  That is the only thing that is important.  He loves you more than anyone else.  Believe it and walk in it.  God Bless You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment