Friday, May 3, 2013

Blessed to be a Blessing!


I was blessed to be selected as an Emerging Designer at Oklahoma City Fashion Week on Saturday, April 20, 2013.  It was an awesome and humbling experience. 

Because of that experience I have met and developed relationships with so many wonderful people.  One of those people is Laura Robinson, owner of Mark 541 (www.fivefourtyone.blogspot.com), (www.mark541.com).  I have been in contact with her for a few days requesting copies of the pictures that she took at the event.  The two pictures posted are two of the pictures that she shot of my looks on the runway.

I am hoping and praying that I can feature her as a guest blogger in the coming days or weeks.  Stay posted so you can learn about this woman, her business and her love for the Lord.  I am blessed to know that the Lord is leading me to develop relationships with people in the industry that are led by the spirit and God fearing.  She is blessed and has been a blessing to me.  I believe God is going to enlarge her territory because of her obedience and faithfulness.

As you sow blessings to others it opens your life to be blessed by God.  So, if you are blessed, be a blessing.  Do it with a open heart with no expectations and see how God rewards you!  Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment