Monday, October 27, 2014

Rise up and take the Challenge. . . .are you ready?

"At the end of the day, all that matters in this brief vacation we take on earth is that we didn't shrink into a corner and waste the days we're given doing what we have to do rather than rising and taking on the challenge of becoming all we were created to be." - T.D. Jakes

Good Morning! Do you have your morning cup of coffee or tea?  Well, grab it and lets sit and talk for a while.

I have been trying to push myself beyond my limits for some time now.  I am an introvert but can be very outgoing when with a crowd.  I'm shy by nature but you wouldn't know it when meeting me or seeing me with friends and family.  Kinda like you can see a person smiling but never know that inside they are in torment, lonely, insecure or hurting.

The truth is we all need someone.  We all need to be needed and to feel loved and important.  You can put on a tough exterior but on the inside you know its true!  The same with following your dreams.  Your family, significant other or co-workers might laugh and think that you're following a pipe dream, but. . . you must follow your passion and you need help in doing so.  You need advice and encouragement from people who are pursuing the same goals, have traveled your path and who fully support and encourage you.  You need to surround yourself with like-minded people.

Tomorrow and every Tuesday, for the next few months, I will be introducing you to people who I have allowed in my life who have been that encouragement for me.  These people have risen up and taken the challenge of following their instinct and drawing on their God-given gifts and or passion.  They are talented, creative people in various fields (crochet, mentoring, fashion, baking, facepainting, philanthrophy, sign painting, etc...)  These people inspire me, encourage me and support me.  That is what everyone needs.  (Even if you think you don't!)

You've already met my friend (Ren) Renaissance Marie Austin (Raghouse International) and I hope you enjoyed her interview and checked out her website, etc.  Tomorrow you will be introduced to my Crochet Mentor.  I won't mention her name because I want you to come back and read her story.  Im sure you will be inspired.

Finish your coffee or tea (tea for me please!!), whisper a prayer and go out and conquer your dreams. RISE UP AND TAKE THE CHALLENGE!! You'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment