Monday, November 21, 2011

Feeling Thankful!

It is the week of Thanksgiving and it seems that most people begin to be very reflectful and thankful!  I am one of those people.  I have things that I can complain about but it wouldnt change a thing.  However, I have too much to be thankful for.  I have a pretty good life!

Im excited today because I just learned that Etsy, the site where my website is hosted, has a new app for the iphone!!! I just downloaded it!!! This is just another tool that I am using to enhance my website and open me up for opportunities to fine tune my business.  I have alot to learn but am very optimistic about my future!

Being sick for those few days gave me the opportunity to reaccess my business, my style, my brand, marketing strategies, etc... However, I did cancel the Pre-Holiday Shopping Boutique & Mixer because of my families illness.  But, I am in the process of re-scheduling and re-vamping it!  We will come back stronger and better.

I am thankful for my beautiful family, my friends, and the talents that the Lord has given me.  Every day that I am alive is another day to continue working, striving, trusting and believing that things will get better.  I would like to show my customers, friends, family and followers how Thankful I am . . . I am offering NO SHIPPING on any purchase until December 26th and 10% off to any and all of my recurring customers. 

This discount will only apply to purchases made through my website.  Delivery options are still available via usps or hand delivery.  I will be distributing raffle tickets for each purchase made and will be raffling a secret item on December 20th!  Good Luck!

So remember. . . . be safe and thankful!  Things might be bad but they could always be worse!  I love you and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment