Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthdays. . . .Halloweens. . . Holidays! Oh My!!

We celebrated 5 birthdays in our family from September 28th to October 28th!! My BFF celebrated her birthday on September 28th, My Hubby on October 1st, My Godson on October 6th, My Daughter turned 30 on October 24th and my Grandson turned 6 on October 28th!! Oh, the celebrations, and money that were shared and spent. I am done!! But, it aint over, Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching!

I am excited to see the Thanksgiving is fast approaching. I am sooo Thankful and although we should be thankful every day, we especially take the time on that day to give thanks to God for his many blessings.

I am also excited to see Christmas! It is (hands down) my favorite holiday! Not because of the gifts but because of the beauty! The lights, trees, and my fav. . . snowmen! I just posted a treasury on Etsy of some beautiful Christmas Items that some of the talented Etsians have in their various shops. I hope you take the time to check them out and while you are at it. . . check out my shop too! http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjA1MjE2NXwxMDEwMDUxNTM5/ready-for-christmas

I am preparing to be a vendor for a ladies Business Luncheon. This is only my second time vending. I am excited and nervous. I hope and pray that I make good connections and also reach a few customers at the same time. I pray that it is an inspiring time and marks the beginning of a busy but fun holiday season.

I will post pics and insights about the Ladies Luncheon at the beginning of next week. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment